#15: Hidden Benefits of Becoming a Published Author with Vince Warnock
Loved chatting with my good friend, publisher, and podcast host Vince Warnock. We had incredible chat where he revealed a SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT of his next top secret project! We also talked about how becoming a published author will transform your career and a social experiment that proves this, his most memorable podcast hosts, the future of AI, and so much more that you can catch in this episode.
Here's a glance at this episode:
- [0:48] ADHD as a Superpower
- [1:43] The Bias of AI & the Sister AI Project
- [3:20] The Future of ChatGPT & AI
- [13:25] Thought Leadership as an Author
- [18:51] Hidden Benefit of Writing A Book
- [30:13] Most Memorable Podcast Guests
- [33:41] The Ultimate Definition of Success
- [39:42] Taking A Chance
- [44:10] Surprise Announcement!!
- [46:04] The Magazine Killer
- [48:48] Vince's Message to the World
Links mentioned in this episode
Who is vince warnock?
Vince Warnock is an award-winning Marketing and Visibility coach and best-selling Author of Chasing the Insights, 5-Word Affirmations, and ChatGPT for Marketers. Vince is also the host of the Chasing the Insights podcast and co-host of the NFT Ninjas podcast.
An ex-radio announcer with 20+ years in marketing. Vince has been presented with numerous awards, including being included in Fearless50, a program designed by Adobe to recognize the world’s top 50 marketers.
Previously CMO at Cigna, Vince founded multiple companies, including ATG Publishing, the Christmas Ninjas, and Chasing the Insights, where he empowers entrepreneurs and business owners to be seen, get published, and position themselves as the thought-leader that they are.